Coffs Harbour is a large regional city towards the Northern end of the Presbytery area, mid-way between Brisbane & Sydney. It is an area of rapid population growth and the local Congregation has a long history of involvement within the community. The church complex is situated in the centre of town.
Coffs Harbour shares the Rev Myung Hwa Park with Sawtell Uniting Church. The Nana Glen faith community is associated with the Coffs Harbour congregation.
Currently there are no physical worship or other gatherings. We still connect in other ways.
Resources on how to handle this pandemic are available on the National Assembly and NSW/ACT Synod websites.
See also relevant posts on Presbytery News and Synod News.
Service and Activity Times
- Sunday Services, 9.00am weekly.
- Card and Gift Shop open 10am-2pm Wednesday & Thursday each week.
- Coffee, Craft & Chatter Group 10.00am 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month
- Reading and Conversation Group 10.00am 4th Monday each month
- Soup Kitchen open each day Monday to Friday 12.30 - 1.30pm (closed public holidays)
- Mission Support Group 10:00am 2nd Friday every second month
Coffs Harbour Uniting Church
Coffs Harbour is part of the Mid North Coast Presbytery - its website provides resources and further information about the Uniting Church in Australia.